Join our client and help make a high-growth company even more successful. We are in hyper growth! The sales team works in a dynamic environment where you will have the opportunity to build on your enterprise application sales experience, to successfully hone your complex selling methods and are encouraged to develop and implement new sales strategies.
This position is the rare mixture of fun and growth that provides new opportunities personally and financially.
This role's primary focus is to execute full life cycle sales within the SMB-Mid-Market space. Travel to client site will be on an as needed basis.
What You'll Do:
- Execute an approach to your sales territory with clear emphasis on strong pipeline building
- Close deals on the phone, travel to meet with clients on an as needed basis
- Follow up on leads generated through marketing driven programs, prioritize and pursue additional targets in your territory
- Keep an eye out for process improvement. How can you make the machine run better
- Demonstrate your ability well within a team including sales, pre-sales and professional services
- Proven success selling in the enterprise application market (ERP, PLM, CPQ) is REQUIRED
- Experience selling to SMB-Mid-Market clients
- Demonstrated ability to execute full life cycle sales
- A highly customer-focused mindset and consultative sales approach
- Must be able to learn quickly
- A stellar work ethic and proven success as a self-starter!
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- College degree preferred
*** This position can be based anywhere in the US ***