Seeking a highly motivated and experienced software sales professional to join the team as a Channel Sales Manager. This position may be based in Palo Alto, California, at headquarters, or could be at a major airline hub elsewhere in the US.
- Develop and manage channel partners to drive deal registrations and revenues.
- Engage partner sales / account teams to identify opportunities for new business.
- Develop, manage, and report on partner sales funnel. Accountable for deal registrations and revenue target.
- Work hand-in-hand with partners through entire sales process including sales collateral, joint customer meetings and demos.
- Presentations, tender preparation, pricing, negotiating, contracting, etc.
- Assure partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap, etc., provide regular training.
- Close deals and supervise deployments until invoicing and collection is completed.
- 3+ years experience working at a channel partner organization preferred. Also consider a candidate who has been working with channel partners in a co-sell and resell environment and complex channel relationships (Co-sale, resale, OEM/Licensing).
- Strong sales background – Proven sales ability including: pricing, relationship building and management, consultative selling.
- Hands on individual, self-starter.
- Significant experience and track record in selling enterprise software solutions to System Integration Partners and Value Added Resellers.
- Experience selling enterprise security software and services; cloud-enabled file sharing and enterprise collaboration software solutions a plus.
- Creative thinking and problem solving. Strong human and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Can operate with a high degree of independence within agreed policies, targets and budgets.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and being part of a fast growing company pioneering leading-edge technology.
- Deal Registrations.
- Revenue (booking and billing).
- Strategic partner/Reseller partner development.
- Some travel required for closing sales as well as industry and partner events. (30%)